 Technic / 926
    8851 Mint in Box!!! —Mark Harrison
   Hi technic lovers, I couldn't believe it when I found this in a shop yesterday. This excavtor is one of my favourite technic sets. I bought a collection a few years ago just to get this model and now I find a brand new one. The delemma is which do I (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: 8851 Mint in Box!!! —Bryan Wong
     (...) Well Mark, it depends on what kind of collector you are... Take this as an example: I had a used 8880, no box. It was such a cool model, that I sold that one, and bought a MISB one instead. I also had a used 4558 Metroliner, no box, until I (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

        (canceled) —Tony Priestman