 Technic / 9216
9215  |  9217
Subject:
New 2003 sets. Are they really so cool ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 14:23:49 GMT

More pictures:
http://f24.parsimony.net/forum61776/messages/58783.htm

Hmm.. the are nice. BUT:
I guess that the new "Discovery" sets are not so good as they should be. The
Space Shuttle Discovery is in details NOT so precise as the Technic model or
as other Model Team sets. They are many differencies between them and real
models !
The Apollo modul - it's more like the MINI serie as Model Team or as what it
shout be. Look at the landing dishes... This model should be bigger.
The ISS - the Space Shuttle is NOT correct connected to the Station ! It'
connected to the ISS with bottom and it SHOULD be connected with the
transport room through a connecting tub ! Also the MINI model of the Space
Shuttle should be better.
Hmmm... I don't know - maybe it's in me - but I expected MORE detailed models.

Thanks.

Rene