 Technic / 9202
9201  |  9203
Subject:
Liebherr 954 tracked excavator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 14:47:44 GMT

Recently I visited Evert van Wichen’s site and there I saw his latest
creation: a Liebherr R954B tracked excavator:

http://www.vanwichen.com/lego/en/ce03.html

The scale is 1:13 and the machine really looks like his big brother, just
like all models of Evert. But this excavator reminds me off something? I can
give you a hint ;-)

http://www.legotrucks.com/dennisbosman/cmno07.html

I also red Evert is busy with building a lowloader truck for his machine.
Well, as a heavy haulage interest I’m looking forward to this model! Evert,
do you have actual plans to visit the Modelshow Europe? I haven’t seen your
models in real life unfortunatly.

Dennis Bosman