 Model Team / 803
Re: Liebherr 954 tracked excavator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 07:26:45 GMT

In lugnet.modelteam, Dennis Bosman writes:
Recently I visited Evert van Wichen’s site and there I saw his latest
creation: a Liebherr R954B tracked excavator:

http://www.vanwichen.com/lego/en/ce03.html

Very nice, I especially like how he did the bucket. The aluminium "hydralics"
is a cool feature too, is that how you make yours Dennis?

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu
(remove SPAM when e-mailing)