 Technic / 9178
  Re: new 2003 sets: 8455

(...) As I wrote here: (URL) between the leaked Marz photo and this photo: 1) A lot more dark grey in the new (my sp-check suggested darker grey :) ). 2) Pneumatic pump has been moved down into the cab and doubled, there were only one 3) The (...) (21 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: new 2003 sets: 8455

(...) I really like this model. Well done lego, the legendary technic is back. The rear wheels do not appear to be those from the 8466 off-roader. They seem to be smaller like the RC car, which means it has new bubble tyres. I wonder why the (...) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)