 Technic / 9174
    Re: Props for Hovercraft —Eric Sophie
   Question: Since I don't know what the z24 exactly looks like on the prop, is it just like the regular gear? Reason I say, I'm curious, because you could use the holes on the gear to pin another z24 to it and then you'd have a place to mount another (...) (21 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Props for Hovercraft —Ross Crawford
   (...) No, it only has one pin hole, and no axle holes. Why LEGO decided to do it that way I can't imagine - all previous sets (AFAIK) used the offset axle holes (present in the old 24t gears) to connect pistons, not the pin holes. IMO that part is a (...) (21 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)