 Technic / 9157
Re: My 8002 Destroyer Droid didn't come with errata sheet!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 07:15:45 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Stéphane Simard writes:
Hello all,

I read countless times on Lugnet that the 8002 set Destroyer Droid is
supposed to come with a sheet that corrects errors made in the manual. I got
mine MISB, but have no such sheet. I didn't have time to try to build the
droid yet.

Is it possible that later produced boxes of this set got corrected manuals
and didn't require errata sheets anymore? If mine didn't include them by
accident, can someone scan them for me?

I've read that the extra sheet came in later in the production so it's probably
one of the first in the series that you got.

Call LEGO and ask them to send it to you.

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu
(remove SPAM when e-mailing)