 Technic / 9146
    Re: flying helicopter? (was: orrery update) —Thomas Avery
   (...) The shafts of the rotors are angled outwards. Look at the pictures on the general layout page. There's one of the machine looking from the front- you'll notice the shafts are angled. TJ (21 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: flying helicopter? (was: orrery update) —Tim Courtney
   (...) Ohh, thanks! Now I see it. I didn't notice the rotors themselves were tilted, I just thought that was the style of the covering around the shaft. I think now I've caught the bug -- I wanna build a Technic helicopter too! But alas, I don't have (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: flying helicopter? (was: orrery update) —Paul Krieg
   (...) I am working on a couter rotating design using axels and a non lego covering as rotor blades. I don't think it's cheating if the "works" are solidly lego based. Paul (21 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)