 Technic / 9136
  Re: new 2003 sets: 8455

(...) I notice that the new valves and cylinders are more "technicified", i.e., they no longer have stud connection, but rather a connection via technic pins/axles. I think that this appears to be a good idea, it makes them easier to incorporate in (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: new 2003 sets: 8455

(...) Yes, I agree. However, I'd rather see them with axle holes instead of smooth holes. Regardless, I'm amazed and very happy to see this new set! -TJ (21 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)