 Technic / 9120
  Re: new 2003 sets

(...) All the spacecraft are brilliant - I particularly like the Arianne 5 and the shuttle. The truck is amazing, though I think the helicopter and boat are a little too plain. They're clearly intended to compete with the MegaBloks models of this (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: new 2003 sets

(...) I don't mind the helo and boat being a little plane-looking. And I am also sure they are intended to compete with MegaBloks. But I don't buy MB and have been waiting for this stuff from Lego for about three years now! MB is too laden with 2x4 (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: new 2003 sets

<<snip>> (...) I think the boat is part of the new creator line where you buy a box of LEGO and get suggestions for several models, one box focus on animals <set:4101> while others go towards robots, mecha, fishes etc.. That line is due in April. (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)