 Technic / 9114
    Re: new 2003 sets —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) once more (as found in <set:8446>) and in the correct number too! (...) <<snip>> (...) So why is there not an absolute ton of them OnLine yet? Don't get me wrong, I am very thankful for what we get and it seems we'll get bits and pieces (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.space)

        Re: new 2003 sets —Mark Jordan
   (...) I am delighted with the lack of mini-figs. Lack of mini-figs means the Lego designers are entirely free to choose the scale to suit the subject (and I guess the parts budget for the set). I have noticed this year that there are many more sets (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.space)