 Technic / 9108
  Re: new 2003 sets

(...) Even more pictures appeared... (URL) in the German forum the photographer added this comment (added translation below): Ich habe ganz einfach gefragt ob ich denn fotografieren dürfe und dies bekam ich darauf zu hören: "fotografieren Sie soviel (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.space) !

  Re: new 2003 sets

(...) Love the ISS! The snowboard ramp looks fun too... Kecia (21 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.space)

  Re: new 2003 sets

(...) once more (as found in <set:8446>) and in the correct number too! (...) <<snip>> (...) So why is there not an absolute ton of them OnLine yet? Don't get me wrong, I am very thankful for what we get and it seems we'll get bits and pieces (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.space)

  Re: new 2003 sets

(...) I am delighted with the lack of mini-figs. Lack of mini-figs means the Lego designers are entirely free to choose the scale to suit the subject (and I guess the parts budget for the set). I have noticed this year that there are many more sets (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.space)

  Re: new 2003 sets

(...) Ahhh! That 7471 Mars rover is just screaming for me to add my RCX:s to it! I want it NOW! (21 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.space, lugnet.robotics)