 Technic / 9097
  Re: new 2003 sets

Pretty cool... I really like the new age marking 8-99 !!!...!!! I wonder how well the space shuttle will sell.... Frank Buiting <felsir@chello.nl> wrote in message news:H9qMuF.CFy@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.trains, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: new 2003 sets

Now that's a bit of irony, those space sets. Imagine if they had chosen Colombia instead of Discovery... Regardless...SWEETNESS!!! Except for the continuing death of studs in Technic, this year's line rocks! Those sculptured noses, those boxcar (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.trains, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: new 2003 sets

I think I figured out the part that makes up the nose of the ICE train. It's a differently patterned version of the nose of this plane: (URL) Jack Stone! Gagh. -Stefan- (21 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: new 2003 sets

(...) the top/back edge. It's already used the other way up in Zam Wessel's speeder <set:7133>. The train piece isn't as tall, and clearly you can build on top of it. Jason J Railton (21 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: new 2003 sets

That's not the same part as in the nose of the 4619. On second look though, you're about that part being too tall to be the one in the ICE. But it is a variant or complement to that nose piece in 4619. Look at the bottom, by the green stripe on this (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)