 Technic / 9056
Re: About Lego Motors being a "consumable"....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 06:10:55 GMT

<<snip>>

One of mine new 9V motors have stopped working, oh, well, I imagine it will
still run but I can't turn the shaft by hand. I e-mailed LEGO and they sent me
a replacement w/o questions. I still have the broken one so I might try to fix
it someday... All others have been fine, except I've stalled the micro motor a
few times but that's because I abused it.

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu
(remove SPAM when e-mailing)