 Technic / 9053
    Re: Robot Arm Help - Gearing Techniques - FAQ —Eric Sophie
   Hi Lar! Good Idea for setting the XFUT. It didn't cross my mind. Thanks! e (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.faq)

        Re: Robot Arm Help - Gearing Techniques - FAQ —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Well silly me, but I forgot a XFUT... these techniques for providing sturdy heavy load bearing rotating joints have applicability to trains too! If you like to build lift bridges, you know that having the bridge weight pinned to the gear (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.faq, lugnet.trains)