 Technic / 9052
Re: Robot Arm Help - Gearing Techniques - FAQ
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.faq
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 02:55:57 GMT

Hey Eric, good stuff!

I've XFUT lugnet.faq so Cary is aware of it and can consider it for
inclusion in the overall FAQ... (he doesn't always see every potential FAQ
if you don't crosspost there, IIRC)

Thanks for sharing.

Because the quoteminder is flagging me I trimmed the body itself away...

In lugnet.technic, Eric Sophie writes:
Hey all, I get messages all the time from people asking for help, tricks and
tips on building Robot Arms and Gearing Schemes.

I put this together for a fellow builder and I thought it may be useful to
others.