 Technic / 8961
    Re: MOC: Lynkx Mk III Radio Controlled tank —Stéphane Simard
   That's a great looking tank, Tobbe! It's obviously Technic fig scale, can one fit inside the turret? I myself want to build a tank about that size, only mine will be based on a tank in a strategy PC game. It's a futuristic looking tank that will (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: MOC: Lynkx Mk III Radio Controlled tank —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) Thanks! (...) Actually I think it's a tad to small for Technic scale, maybee not. It's not built to any scale though. I just used all my chainlinks and made a tank around them. It's not a serious attempt in any way. (...) Actually I was (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: MOC: Lynkx Mk III Radio Controlled tank —Stéphane Simard
   (...) At last! A Lego StarCraft fan! :) You have to admit, siege tanks are _vital_ to any Terran (humans) strategy in that game! They are at the heart of any game involving terrans, as other races' main concern is how to deal with those, as they (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: MOC: Lynkx Mk III Radio Controlled tank —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) I don't consider myself a big fan of StarCraft since it's been years since I last fired up the game, however I am a _big_ fan of the brick :) (...) It's a bit sad that those "super units" exist, however I have a vague memory of some air unit (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)