 Technic / 8961
Re: MOC: Lynkx Mk III Radio Controlled tank
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 00:58:08 GMT

That's a great looking tank, Tobbe!

It's obviously Technic fig scale, can one fit inside the turret?

I myself want to build a tank about that size, only mine will be based on a
tank in a strategy PC game. It's a futuristic looking tank that will
transform itself into a huge static artillery cannon, with retractable legs
(like a backhoe, but bigger). Ever heard of StarCraft?