 Technic / 8944
    Re: Unknown Instruction Book —Thomas Stangl
   Really late reply here (haven't read .technic in months), but personally, I think the Street Sensation is the BEST model of the 3 the kit can build. I've modified it very little from stock, just changing all the Technic Panels to silver, and adding (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Unknown Instruction Book —Luis Hernández
   (...) Yeah, the model is great (I think it's one of the best ones), but it's not the 8458 Street Sensation... compare the suspensions, seats and gull-wing doors (the official Street Sensation doesn't even have) Will the owner of this fabulous car (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)