 Technic / 8896
  open project

hi all! after reading some threads on this group i found the idea i propose to build a car as much sofisticated as possible and with fully functioning mechanisms i mean anyone can build just parts as good as possible my restrictions are: (anyone can (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: open project

Paul, you're NQC (Not Quite CRAZY)! Actually, I've been working on this project for some time now- roughly 4 months. It was going to be a surprise, but now you raised the subject... :( Ah well, you can expect to see the 8466 4x4 REVOLUTION coming (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: open project

Pixel Here is some stuff you would like to see... it's somewhat close to what you want (URL) best ones are the Interceptor Mk II, the Audi V8 Avant and the '72 Dodge Charger, but the others are also good Luis (21 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: open project

oh i'm sorry :))) i didn't realise yes it looks similar most models put the stress on driving mechanisms seats are simple doors sometimes even not exist :) ok can you "sell" :) i mean show use ie door-lock mechanism? would be nice br pixel "mat" (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: open project

yeah they look nice yyyy... QL very QL but i can bet all of us looking at these magnificent models say: this part i'd do in other way this part better this one i DID in the past better that was my idea let's get parts and do them if ie 10 ppl will (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: open project

hi here is my contribution to the project (URL) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)