 Technic / 8863
    Re: BIGFOOT-II —Miguel Agullo
   (...) (URL) love it! How come there isn't a Ldraw render of the complete assembly? You're 95% there anyway! (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: BIGFOOT-II —Andrea Grazi
   Hi Miguel, thanks, unfortunately I do not succeed to us! My computer does not have memories enough! However I will make it soon!:-)))) P.S. I ask you excuse if my English is insufficient! (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)