 Technic / 8861
  Re: New Video (Re: MOC: Marine Pedestal Crane)

(...) that crane! It's insane! Yikes, I see why you managed to scare people with that monster of a crane! That turntable must be _really_ good. Congratulations to a splendid design job! /Tobbe (21 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Video (Re: MOC: Marine Pedestal Crane)

(...) Ha! I had good times with it. I'd let a crowd gather around it, while I waited behind them, and then I'd rotate the crane around quickly. They jumped and looked around and didn't know what to think. It was fun. (...) Thanks! TJ (21 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)