 Technic / 8737
Re: Recent BS that struck my fancy.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 09:11:00 GMT

Andrea have posted (or is it "has posted"?)

"has posted" Singular subject (e.g. a person) uses "has"; plural subject
(e.g. "we" or "they") uses "have". Ok, enough grammar for today ;-)

Ah, thanks. I thought both "sounded" right. I think I need more theoretic
English. Meanwhile Lord of the Rings must suffer - I can't believe how nice
Tolkien makes English. Only read it in Swedish previously.

I'll do this again in a week or two if the work load admits it and
the crowd (that's you) likes it...

Yes, please do! This was great. I've even spotlighted it.

Ah, thanks! I'll give it another go later on then.

Also, I found this after looking on BS for myself:

This is by Chungkoo Lee, and is a modified 8448 supercar. He used 2 RCX's
and many sensors to allow the car to drive itself, following a white line on
the ground. I know this probably belongs in .robotics, but I think it's very
interesting (especially to those of us dabbling with the RCX, but still
prefering mostly Technic stuff).

I saw the folders in recent but the numbers 01, 02, etc made me believe it was
mere a photo-instruction on how he added an RCX so I never bothered to look.

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu
(remove SPAM when e-mailing)