 Technic / 871
    out to get me another 8459 —John Jensen
   Just wanted to let you know that the 8459, which imo is one of the best sets, right now is on sale in a store near me (Northern Denmark) at half it's price They have 8 sets left. Sincerely john Jensen. (24 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: out to get me another 8459 —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) I must agree that the 8459 is a really good set! It is also one of the very, very few sets for which I've built the alternate model (it was quite disappointing, though). But I've never bought more than one of the set, simply because there are (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)