 Technic / 8701
  Re: 8475 and skipping...

Rob, Are you serious? I gave one of these to my grandnephew for Christmas. If you can't make this work, what is to happen to the rest of us? I hope his is ok. -- Bob Fay (URL) Hendrix" <rob.removebeforesen...msltc.org> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8475 and skipping...

I have only heard of a few serious problems that could not be resolved with this issue. But, on the other hand, there have been a few (like mine) that can't recover from this steering problem. I think you have a 75/25 chance in it being ok, but if (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8475 and skipping...

"Rob Hendrix" <rob.removebeforesen...msltc.org> wrote in message news:H800zC.24A@lugnet.com... (...) with (...) that (...) in (...) We got lucky. This set is perfect and I even got to play with it. Very nice model. -- Bob Fay (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)