 Technic / 8701
Re: 8475 and skipping...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 18:48:30 GMT

Rob,
    Are you serious? I gave one of these to my grandnephew for Christmas. If
you can't make this work, what is to happen to the rest of us? I hope his is
ok.

--
Bob Fay

http://www.ozbricks.com/bobfay/
"Rob Hendrix" <rob.removebeforesending@msltc.org> wrote in message

Has anyone else had problems with the 8475 that sound like those David • and
are describing?

John Hansen

I never could get my steering to center, no matter what I did.  I worked
with it for over 2 hours and gave up.  My model is now sitting on a shelf
collecting dust.  I'm actually thinking of dismantling and using the • motors
for a new top secret project.

-Rob