 Technic / 8679
    Re: Andreas' big foot 4x4 truck - WOW!!!! A marvel of raw mechanical proficiency! —Andrea Grazi
   Thanks Tobbe, babelfish are perfect! I am in order to end the new version, is conceived on the same base of the BIGFOOT but a lot improved. I hope to end during these festivities! If the sun comes I will make also the photos then I will publish to (...) (22 years ago, 24-Dec-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Andreas' big foot 4x4 truck - WOW!!!! A marvel of raw mechanical proficiency! —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) Not perfect but it get's the job done :) (...) Of course I'll let you know! (...) If you refer to the BIGFOOT appearing to the left in the lugnet.technic newsgroup it's Thomas 'TJ' Avery you want. (...) Looking forward to it! (...) Marry (...) (22 years ago, 25-Dec-02, to lugnet.technic)