 Technic / 8607
Re: part nr41753 in Silver Champion set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 22:47:21 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Øyvind Steinnes writes:
Hello all fellow LUGNET'ers!
I have just got a LEGO 8458 Silver Champion set, and in that set I found two
pieces with part number printet on it: 41753. What is that? Look at this
picture: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Phoenix/Diverse/part41753.jpg

When I searched for it on peeron.com I got the description "Rubber Band
Holder 6x3x2". Is it only for having rubber bands on, or is it used anywhere
else in the model?`
An inventory search on the 8458 set does not show this two pieces. And I
cant find it used in the instruction manual for either 8458-1 Silver
Champion or 8458-2 Silver Truck.

Oh, and there's a shorter version also
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=41752

ROSCO