 Technic / 8579
8578  |  8580
Subject:
3451 Sopwith Camel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 21:34:21 GMT

Hello all,

I have for a few days ago bought 4 of this set. Built two of them already.
But I would probably wait with the other two. Or maybe buy a couple more of
these nice sets :)

Anyway, the special with this set is that it is normaly only avaiable at
shop@home in black and white colored boxes. But this set was a special thing
here in Europe. First it was ment to be in only Sweeden, Denmark, Germany
and France. But UK and Norway (where I live) also got in to that deal. I
dont know if other countrys as well got into that deal.

The diffrence is that this boxes is in color. But you will see at once that
this are not the normal box-layout. It has no advertising on it, it has no
alternative models on it. Not even on the back of the box. But inside it is
the same as the S@H model (I think and hope).

Here are the photos I've taken so far of the two models:

Here are some sneak photos of the box until the page is moderated:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Phoenix/3451-opwith-Camel/box_front.jpg

Regards
Øyvind Steinnes
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Phoenix