 Technic / 8576
  Re: Lego 8854 set inventory

(...) Not too difficult! Did nobody ever told you that www.peeron.com/inv has to be one of you Major Bookmarks??? Here is the set: (URL) luck, and, btw, good ebay-deal!! And, btw2: the transparent tubing is indeed already a long time in use. I must (...) (22 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego 8854 set inventory

(...) Thanks; wow, this is quite a comprehensive site! They seem to have detailed inventories for just about every set. I need to check out some of this stuff more carefully... (...) That is interesting, since I remember that the transparent tubing (...) (22 years ago, 7-Dec-02, to lugnet.technic)