 Technic / 8554
Re: The "return" of Town in 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 08:56:46 GMT

I didn't say they _are_ boring.  I said that I used to _think_ they were
boring.  Back when I was a kid.  That was just a childhood memory talking.
That's why I asked the question about today's kids.  Sure, I think they're
interesting now, but do today's kids share that view?

My sisters son (7 years) goes nuts when he se tractors so Yes!

I think this depends heavily on where you grow up, in a city there is not a lot
of farm vehicles but on the country side...

Perhaps it's time to do a farmers walk :)

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu
(remove SPAM when e-mailing)