 Technic / 8552
    Re: hovercraft —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) Try Brickshelf: (URL) you can, please convert the files to mpeg since mov-files is not supported by default on most computers. (...) Hey, I'm surprised it flies at all. The LEGO motor has only 0.007 HP on 9V. (...) Agreed! "Real" hovercrafts (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: hovercraft —Rebecca Taylor
   (...) I've never seen a Technic hovercraft before, and for some reason I'd never thought about it. I like the idea a lot! The model looks similar to the SR-N1 that Saunders-Roe built, and even more similar to their concept model: (URL) of course (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: hovercraft —Paul Kleniewski
   hi becky it's too small and i'ven't got any :(( but it's interesting to check it and find the answer would you plz do it i mean to compare my design of propeller to your idea in case of blowing :)) pixel "Rebecca Taylor" <arellcat@NOSPAMyahoo.com> (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.technic)