 Technic / 8520
  new moc

hi! is my moc the first roller on the lego world? i found this: (URL) job jonathan here is the alternative model "steam roller" :) (URL) here is my application of roller (URL) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: new moc

(...) the 1/4-panels from the 7106 Droid Escape as seen here: (URL) been looking for the panels when shopping and due to me not using BrickLink I have not found any yet. There is a bunch in the 10016 Tanker but they're in white. (URL) someone beats (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.technic)