 Technic / 8506
    how do I look after my pneumatic parts? —Jonathan Wilson
   Is there anything special I need to do? In particular I have noticed that the hoses seem to attract dust, hairs and so on, what should I do about that? (22 years ago, 24-Nov-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: how do I look after my pneumatic parts? —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) I suppose keeping the cylinders retracted is a good idea and also to work them in/out a few times on a regular basis to keep 'em lubricated and smooth. (...) Put a lid on it :-) Best, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.technic)