 Technic / 8384
Re: So you want a faster 8448...try LNOS.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 18:47:21 GMT

"Nathan Falslev" <nfalslev@netscape.net> wrote in message
  I've been modifying my Super Street Sensation 8448 for some time now.
After a V12, 4 point harnesses, rear spoiler and shock tower bracing what
more do you need.  Well, that all depends on how fast you want to go.

  For a little extra acceleration down the straightways I might suggest • these:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Streak/FalslevEngineering/SuperSS8448/ssni
tfull.jpg

  It's called Lego Nitrous Oxide Systems a.k.a. go-juice.

  Just a little look at my car:)
----------------
Nathan Falslev

WOW!!

That is one of the qewlest / nicest / best  mod of a orginal set I've seen
so far!
That was amazing!

It realy looked like when they are mod'ing real cars :)

Have you strengthned the brakes and stiffened the suspension too??  :)
What if you put the wheels from a F1 car on that (slicks) ? Probably too
wide...

Good work! Nice pictures! I realy liked it.

Regards
Øyvind Steinnes
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Phoenix

(have to go back and have a look at the pictures one more time....)