 Technic / 8383
Re: Small steering with suspension AND drive??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 18:07:00 GMT

Try out some of Tatras 6WD trucks

http://www.tatra.ru/products.html

I have made the Tatra T813 with 8WD

I'm trying to make the smalles steering system with drive and suspension and
also small drive and suspension for the back too. It is going to be my first
"big" project, the smallest 6 wheel drive truck with working suspenion,
drive and steering. It also going to have a crane and a tipper.

No real truck as a model, anybody now of such a truck?

Until now I've made the front suspension/steering/drive system. And
currently working on the rear suspension/drive system, when that is finished
I'll see if I put in a gearbox and a piston engine too..

Øyvind Steinnes
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Phoenix