 Technic / 8368
  Re: Small steering with suspension AND drive??

"Luis Hernández" <lmhariano@latinmail.com> wrote in message news:H4CLso.Asu@lugnet.com... (...) using (...) (URL) >Look at the photos in the (...) There is no problem, but I've tried to make a usefull small suspension system with only Lego parts and (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Small steering with suspension AND drive??

Sorry! All trucks in a general has a stiff front axle. Im not sure about pick ups and SUVs, but for sure any given car has suspension the same way as your setup. not trucks! sorry! The latest buses from Scania uses has a stiff rear axle and split (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Small steering with suspension AND drive??

Try out some of Tatras 6WD trucks (URL) have made the Tatra T813 with 8WD (URL) I'm trying to make the smalles steering system with drive and suspension and (...) (22 years ago, 23-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)