 Technic / 830
Re: Which is the "best" Technic model?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 13:56:29 GMT

Scott-A <s.arthur@hw.ac.uk> wrote in message
news:3882FAE4.8013AFA9@hw.ac.uk...
....... However, yesterday I started my 8868. What a joy it is! I'm
only about 50% through the construction right now, but already it is
pretty damn impressive. Without a doubt, IMOP, this is the best Technic
Model there is. ...

WHERE did you get this set from - I've been looking for one for ages, no
luck.
E-Bay prices seem to be a bit too high - is there anywhere else I could lay
my hands on this 'gem'

Regards

Kieran Brady