 Technic / 8264
Re: 8461 - wrong piece?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 5 Oct 2002 22:23:11 GMT

It was exactly as many pieces and the correct type too in my set. I had
nothing left when finished with it seven hours later...

Lek vel

Øyvind Steinnes
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Phoenix

"travis" <phree@attbi.com> wrote in message news:H3J02J.42E@lugnet.com...
last time that happend to me was with 8465 and it was my mistake... i • never
really read the #of parts i just build it by eye.

-tk

"Keith Blumenthal" <keith.blumenthal@wcom.com> wrote in message
Hi
I just finished putting this beautiful model together however during
construction I found I was missing a technic axle of length 8 but had an
extra technic axle of length 5.  Anybody else have this problem or am I • the
only unlucky one?

Keith Blumenthal