 Technic / 8209
Re: 8461 - wrong piece?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 20:08:52 GMT

"Keith Blumenthal" <keith.blumenthal@wcom.com> wrote in message
news:H3065D.5zw@lugnet.com...
Hi
I just finished putting this beautiful model together however during
construction I found I was missing a technic axle of length 8 but had an
extra technic axle of length 5.  Anybody else have this problem or am I • the
only unlucky one?

Keith Blumenthal

No, there was EXACTLY as many pieces that there should be in my set. When
finished there was nothing left.

Well that was not entirely correct, because when I was almost finish
building I did not have the last Technic Pin 1/2 for the mirrors. But after
a while I did find out that I had used them in the steering where there
actually should be Technic Pin 3/4 instead. So I had too few of 1/2 and too
man 3/4. I didn not replace the one in the earlier steps. I just counted how
many I had missplaced and there was exactly enough parts for the model.

Lek Vel!
Øyvind Steinnes
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Phoenix