 Technic / 8262
  Small steering with suspension AND drive??

Ok folkz, Beat this!! I'm now offering a contest about making a front wheel drive system, with steering and independent suspension on both wheels. :) I'v done this with "normal" technic parts (without part nr 2999, 2738, 6540 as found in set #8880. (...) (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Small steering with suspension AND drive??

(...) Is this contest about the smallest fwd system with steering and suspension??? Well, I have some crazy ideas.... but some of those crazy ideas will need some speciaized or modified parts (in fact, one of these ideas is building a 8466-like (...) (22 years ago, 6-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Small steering with suspension AND drive??

your susp is cool front and back i like it look at mine front susp (URL) back (URL) the second one back (URL) works ok i've got them in my model but it's not finished yet so i'll not show it now "Luis Hernández" <lmhariano@latinmail.com> wrote in (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

"pixel" <pixsrv@poczta.onet.pl> wrote in message news:H4DEqp.8Cn@lugnet.com... (...) These suspension types is nice. Realy compact and looks sturdy too. I especialy like your front wheel susp. Going to mod it to fit some drive in there too :) The (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)