 Technic / 8188
    8460 pneumat crane re-issue —Frederic Siva
   I just bought the 8460 crane, thanks to superb inititive to re-issue it (90 EUR is just a crazy low price) Wonderfull piece, I am just doubtful about the pneumatic system: - when pumping to raise it, no problem it goes up nicely. - but when (...) (22 years ago, 22-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic)