 Technic / 8144
  Re: T.j's right, you can never have too many cranes

Yes, and so is Jennifer! (...) Excellent model!!! That's damn nice! I love the cab shape, I think you did a good job with it. And I agree about the windscreens, they do look much better as you've done them. That thing must be a monster, how long is (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: T.j's right, you can never have too many cranes

(...) Thanks. (...) The truck part is 101.5cm long approx, 14.3 cm wide and 11cm high. The jib is 124cm high but if I combined both jibs into one I could go as high as 194cm maybe over 2 metres. The crane needs a space 1m x 1.2m to operate. I saved (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic)