 Technic / 8112
    8472 - a quick look —John Barnes
   Well, I found out how the motor works which is the main reason I bought the set. As Huw Millington rightly pointed out, it relies on the integrated battery and motor "lump" with the reversing switch on the top. The forward/reverse action is (...) (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: 8472 - a quick look —Tom Stangl
   I just saw this listed at US S@H. You're right, the parts look really nice, the price doesn't. I sure hope we see some of these parts showing up in partspacks or cheaper sets soon. I know I'd LOVE to get a bunch of those trans-red bent beams to (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic)