 Technic / 8067
Re: 8466 on radio
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 15:21:32 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Rene Virsik writes:
   Heya all,

is it possible make the 8466 (4x4 truck) with the radio controll ? I mean
the new radio control motor and mechanism from the new Racers radio controll
set.
Wouldn't it be to weak ?

Rene

Hi Rene,

It's been done!  rtlToronto's very own Dave Koudys was the first person
(AFAIK) to put the 8475 R/C unit and motors into the 8466 and then into the
8448 supercar:

http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto/?n=5129

When Dave brought the 8448 to dinner, it was a blast to drive!
You had to be really careful not to smash it into walls...

John