 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5129
5128  |  5130
Subject:
More procrastinating...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 13:24:12 GMT

So I ripped apart RC 8466...

And decided to put the 'guts' of the 8475 into...

(wait for it...)

the 8448!!!
(and there was much rejoicing....)

I'll have pics up in hopefully a few hours, but let me tell you, the 8448 is
*far* superior for the RC motors than the 8466, though not so much for the
actual control unit--I had to basically rip apart the entire frame to get
the control unit in a useable position for steering, and keep the seats
(you'll  see why in the pics ;) )

I'll tell ya when the pics are up!

Dave K