 Technic / 8059
Re: No 8461 till October
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 00:14:02 GMT

Greg Muri <gmuri1@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H1ICI3.Bqu@lugnet.com...
Hey, you should feel lucky.  At least they acknowledged it will exist.  I
placed an order with SAH on Friday and asked about the 8461, that rep told
me there is no such set.  :)

I can confirm that it not only will, but DOES exist. Saw one on the top
shelf of my local (UK) Toymaster today for £99 - and the £120 Silver
Champion that used to sit there had vanished. Does that mean TLG is
recalling the 8458 to blowout on SAH so that it doesn't hurt sales of the
new car?

(Duckie) Dave Till