 Technic / 8053
8052  |  8054
Subject:
No 8461 till October
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 12:38:35 GMT

I spoke with at SAH rep Monday to ask if they were taking orders (called a
month prior and they said call late August) for the 8461 F1 racer.  Well,
word is wait till October.  Quote:  "We are not taking orders until the set
appears in the holiday(?) SAH catalogs".

Something going on here?  In the past, I could call months in advance to get
on a pre-order list but they aren't taking pre-orders for this set?  Is this
what's to come in 2003 (It feels more like 1983!  Remember the 8847
dragster.)?

--
Adrian Egli
http://www.scltc.org/