 Technic / 8002
8001  |  8003
Subject:
Decals/Stickers for 8880 ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 20:43:04 GMT

Hi all,

    I got my supercar 8880 many many years ago when I was about 5. (of
course I never even built it until I was 13, then realizing what an
amazingly engineered model it was)  I have the box, instructions and all the
pieces, but somewhere along the way a few decals got lost as well as the
sheet.  What I'm left with is a few non-sticky wrinkled and folded pieces of
enamel paper.  I want to obtain a new sheet of unused stickers just to keep
with my set, I won't be using these either.

I've called consumer affairs multiple times, searched ebay and bricklink,
and many other sites.  Nobody has them! ***I'm willing to pay for them, too!***

So my question to everyone here is, if you do have them, please drop me a
line! B2FUTR2@aol.com

Thanks in advance!