 Technic / 7992
7991  |  7993
Subject:
"Technic Hall of Fame Nominees" poll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 01:25:16 GMT

Here it is:

http://members.lugnet.com/polls/ballots/?n=22

You can choose any set you would like to see nominated for the hall of fame.
After the poll has been running for a while and the leading sets are clear
we can set up a "Ranking" poll with only the best 10 (or 5 or whatever) sets
so that the final ranking can take place.

The list of sets is sorted according to their Lugnet rating. I tried to
include all the highest rated sets [1]. I hope I didn't miss anything major.

Voice your opinion!

- David
* celebrating the 10,000th Technic post!! *

[1] The 8002 Destroyer Droid was included due to it's massive
popularity (almost 100 ratings) and the 8422 Super Bike is there
basically just because I like it :-)  (at least give me that after all the
trouble I had trying to figure out that wretched FTX syntax...)